The Dippin' Dots National Sales Team is ready to help you bring the Ice Cream of the Future® into your park, stadium, theatre, etc. Dippin' Dots is the beaded ice cream brand people ask for by name, plus there's more to our offering than just quality products and worldwide name recognition!
Quality & Social Responsibility
- The United States Department of Agriculture and the Kentucky Milk Advisory Panel regularly inspect the Dippin' Dots plant in Paducah, Kentucky to ensure the facility is operating at the highest quality standards.
- Dippin' Dots are Kosher/dairy certified by the Vaad Hoeir of St. Louis, Missouri.
- Dippin' Dots regularly contributes to social causes either corporately, through our franchisees, or both.
- Locally, Dippin' Dots and its employees contribute product, money and time to various causes.
- We are a regular sponsor of Give Kids the World Village in Kissimmee, Florida through monetary and product donations.
- We regularly assist with our clients' social causes through product donations.
- Dippin' Dots franchisees offer fundraising opportunities for non-profit groups by selling product at special rates for resale at events.
- Dippin' Dots, LLC. and its franchisees are known to "answer the call" when disaster strikes, such as providing goods and services after the devastating hurricanes of 2005.
- Dippin' Dots also uses marketing dollars to support fundraising events for various causes, such as St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- Unlike other companies, Dippin' Dots chooses not to discuss the specifics of pending litigation. Since the company's inception in 1988, hundreds of corporations and individuals have done business with Dippin' Dots - often by no more than a business plan and a handshake. We choose to remain a dignified, honest corporation whose focus is on quality products and services.
- Dippin' Dots originated beaded ice cream & Dippin' Dots' name and logo are synonymous with a high quality, fun, and exciting line of products. When consumers want beaded ice cream, Dippin' Dots, the Ice Cream of the Future is the product they ask for.
- Dippin' Dots can be found in over 1500 locations throughout the country. Our strong customer base includes amusement parks, water parks, stadiums, arenas, zoos, aquariums, and theaters.
- Dippin' Dots marketing strategy includes both traditional and non-traditional campaigns. In addition to our national advertising program focused primarily on the teen demographic,
- Dippin' Dots actively promotes through Hollywood product placement.
- Dippin' Dots product and trademarks can be found in motion pictures and television shows ("Coach Carter," "Fat Albert," "Kicking & Screaming," "Cheaper by the Dozen" to name a few). Our public relations efforts have recently resulted in segments produced for Food TV, The Travel Channel, and The Oprah Winfrey Show.
- When stories are written in local markets about stadiums, parks or fairs & festivals Dippin' Dots are always mentioned as a "crowd favorite."
Customer & Employee Relationships
- Regional Sales Managers provide customer support and a direct link between the customer and the company.
- On-site training and instruction.
- Continuous revenue enhancement ideas.
- On-going support to minimize product loss and maximize profitability.