About Dippin' Dots
The original and unbeatable flash-frozen ice cream sensation. Your taste bud adventure awaits!
Quality & Social Responsibility
- The United States Department of Agriculture and the Kentucky Milk Advisory Panel regularly inspect the Dippin' Dots plant in Paducah, Kentucky to ensure the facility is operating at the highest quality standards.
- Dippin' Dots are Kosher/dairy certified by the Vaad Hoeir of St. Louis, Missouri.
- Dippin' Dots regularly contributes to social causes either corporately, through our franchisees or both.
- Locally, Dippin' Dots and its employees contribute product, money and time to various causes.
- Dippin' Dots is a sponsor of Give Kids the World Village in Kissimmee, Florida through monetary and product donations.
- Dippin' Dots regularly assists with our clients' social causes through product donations.
- Dippin' Dots franchisees offer fundraising opportunities for non-profit groups by selling product at special rates for resale at events.
- Dippin' Dots, LLC. and its franchisees are known to "answer the call" when disaster strikes, such as providing goods and services in the wake of natural disasters.
- Dippin' Dots also uses marketing dollars to support fundraising events for various causes, such as St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- Unlike other companies, Dippin' Dots chooses not to discuss the specifics of pending litigation. Since the company's inception in 1988, hundreds of corporations and individuals have done business with Dippin' Dots - often by no more than a business plan and a handshake. We choose to remain a dignified, honest corporation whose focus is on quality products and services.