Want to partner up with Dippin' Dots and become a Master Licensee? Here's what you need to know.
Submit completed Request for Consideration Form.
After reviewing your form, a Dippin' Dots team member will respond to your inquiry.
Submit NDA, business plan & cash flow model.
Guest visit to corporate headquarters & term sheet(s) prepared for agreement.
Market visit with Dippin' Dots International Team.
Dippin’ Dots board approval.
Sign letter of intent.
Final execution of license agreement.
Prepare your path to success with these essentials.
INVESTMENT CAPITAL OF AT LEAST $350,000 USD
5 YEARS PLUS EXPERIENCE IN THE FOOD SERVICE INDUSTRY
PREVIOUSLY SUCCESSFUL AT ESTABLISHING A NATIONAL BRAND
HAVE A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF HANDLING SENSITIVE FOOD PRODUCTS SUCH AS ICE CREAM
HAVE GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF THE IMPORT LAWS & REGULATIONS REGARDING IMPORTING FOOD PRODUCTS (specifically dairy into their country)...
THE ABILITY TO OPERATE MULTIPLE VENUES AT ONCE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Get answers to the most important questions.
Why is investment so high?
The Master Licensee and/or licensed manufacturer will hold exclusive rights to the brand and will be able to import, distribute, wholesale and retail Dippin’ Dots products within their territory. The Master Licensee will be responsible for establishing the complete infrastructure needed. This includes -40° cold storage -40° distribution retail and wholesale sales operations advertising campaigns and marketing programs. Minimum quantities shipped are 10-22 pallets of ice cream in special -40° shipping containers.
What are some important requirements to establish Dippin' Dots in my country?
- Ability to construct -40°C cold storage facility using Dippin' Dots International specs with the capability of storing at least 22 pallets of product at -40°C.
- Distribution capabilities at -40°C.
- Full understanding of local tariffs and import regulations specific to dairy.
- Investigate the price and availability of locally sourced dry ice.
- Identify packaging and labeling requirements.
What are the requirements to be a candidate to sell Dippin’ Dots internationally?
The ideal international candidate will possess the following (dependent upon country selected):
- Investment capital of at least $350,000 USD
- 5 years plus experience in the food industry and retail management
- Prior experience with successfully developing other international concepts in their country
- The ability to operate multiple venues
- Have a full knowledge of the import process laws and regulations regarding importing food products specifically dairy into their country
- Have a working knowledge of handling sensitive food products such as ice cream
- Have a full time dedicated employee
- Previous experience with multi-unit franchises is highly recommended