You're just a few clicks away from completing your Dippin’ Dots order! Here are some important things you need to know before completing your order:
- You may be able to purchase Dippin’ Dots Party Packs at a lesser cost through your local Dippin' Dots Franchisee. You may contact them via phone or email through our store location guide at www.dippindots.com/dotsspots
- Orders received by 10:00 a.m. (Central Time) Monday through Friday will be shipped the same day unless a future delivery date is selected.
- Saturday deliveries, shipped for next day morning delivery, may not arrive until after noon.
- Orders may be placed in advance and will ship based on the shipping method you have selected to deliver on the delivery date chosen.
- For order inquiries, please call (270) 443-8994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to include your order number, if you have it!
- Each order will come with cups and spoons.
- Serving sizes are based on the Mini Dippin' Dots cup size (approx. 3.5 fl. oz cup)
Shipping & Delivery Information
- Dippin' Dots can be delivered to your home or business Tuesday through Friday.
- Saturday delivery is available only in some areas, and for an additional fee.
- If you require a Saturday delivery, please contact your local FedEx terminal to ensure that Saturday delivery is available to your zip code.
- We cannot deliver on a Sunday or Monday.
- Your order will be delivered via FedEx or UPS using the shipping method of your choice. You may want to check with your local FedEx or UPS office for specific delivery details.
- Please arrange to either be, or have a responsible party, at the shipping address on the day of the delivery.
- Your order will be packed in dry ice. Please read the Safety Instructions on safe handling and disposal information for dry ice.
Once You Receive Your Dippin’ Dots:
- Dippin' Dots must be consumed within 48 hours from the time it shipped – not 48 hours from when you receive it!
- Please use extreme caution when handling dry ice.
- Dippin’ Dots cannot be placed or stored in your home freezer.
- YOUR ICE CREAM WILL REMAIN FROZEN AS LONG AS:
- a) there is adequate dry ice inside the cooler,
- b) dry ice is kept on top of the ice cream and,
- c) the container is kept in an environment of 70° or below.
- Dry ice will dissipate when exposed to air. For your safety, do not remove dry ice from shipping bag.
- If you encounter an issue with your order, please contact us within 48 hours of when the product was delivered to you. This includes damaged or melted product, an incorrect order, and shipping issues. Please take photos of any damages and email them to email@example.com, along with your order number.
Products sold through this website are for personal use only. Resale of any product purchased through this website is prohibited.
If you represent a tax exempt organization, please call 270-443-8994 to place your order.