Everything you need to know about becoming a Dippin' Dots Master Licensee.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Master Licensee will hold exclusive rights to the brand and will be able to import, distribute, wholesale and retail Dippin’ Dots products within their territory. The Master Licensee will be responsible for establishing the complete infrastructure needed. This includes -40° cold storage -40° distribution retail and wholesale sales operations advertising campaigns and marketing programs. Minimum quantities shipped are 10-22 pallets of ice cream in special -40° shipping containers.
- Ability to construct -40°C cold storage facility with the capability of storing at least 22 pallets of product at -40°C.
- Distribution capabilities at -40°C.
- You are responsible for marketing, promotion, brand development, and multi-unit operations.
- Full understanding of local tariffs and import regulations specific to dairy.
- Investigate the price and availability of locally sourced dry ice.
- Identify packaging and labeling requirements.
The ideal international candidate will possess the following (dependent upon country selected):
- Investment capital of at least $750,000 USD
- 5 years plus experience in the food industry and retail management
- Prior experience with successfully developing other international concepts in their country
- The ability to operate multiple venues
- Have a full knowledge of the import process laws and regulations regarding importing food products specifically dairy into their country
- Have a working knowledge of handling sensitive food products such as ice cream
- Have a full time dedicated employees
- Previous experience with multi-unit franchises is highly recommended
Dippin' Dots are produced in Paducah, KY USA and shipped all over the world.
There are opportunities, for the right licensee, to produce in their own country under a manufacturing license.