Our Strawberry Shortcake recipe is a classic summer favorite, but with a fun new twist! Strawberry Dippin' Dots atop sweet shortcake...it doesn't get any better than that!
|1 cup||Strawberry Dippin' Dots|
- Place one dessert shell in a bowl or on a plate. TIP: you can tear it up into pieces or leave it whole - it's up to you!
- Next, place approximately 1/2 cup Strawberry Dippin' Dots on top of the dessert shell.
- Layer 1/3 cup diced strawberries on top of the Dippin' Dots.
- Layer remaining 1/2 cup of Dippin' Dots on top of the diced strawberries.
- Finally, top with whipped cream.